Welcome to Agape eCampus
Agape e-Campus is an online experience where we gather for worship, connect in community, and can be guided into discipleship with Jesus Christ. We are leveraging the power of the internet all for the glory of God to connect God’s people to our local church.
Sunday Morning Worship - 9 a.m.
Tuesday Deeper In Word Bible Study - 7:30 p.m.
The benefits of being an e-Campus member are as follows:
- All ONLINE gatherings will be made available for sound biblical teaching and fervent worship
- Connect with a community of faith
- Receive regular communication from Agape Christian Fellowship via email, text, and personal phone calls
- Opportunities for online discipleship to all members via Web conferencing i.e. Zoom
- An invitation to our closed and private Agape e-Campus Facebook Group for deeper fellowship
Become a Family Member Today
Who can be a family member of Agape e-Campus?
Anyone! Our e-Campus especially designed for people who:
- Lives in the local area, in another state or anywhere else in the world
- Not able to physically attend church
- May have physically attended ACF but moved
- Is in transition and searching for a church home
- Is seeking spiritual covering by Dr. Phil Phillips, our lead pastor